RESOLUTIONS THAT MATTER!
The New Year for many, is a time for reflection, resolutions and opportunity for making positive changes in their lives. The following are a set of "Resolutions that Matter" brought to by the EPN Team.
1. Take care of your health, it is your number one priority. Your health is your wealth. Exercise, eat healthy, schedule that doctor's visit for your annual checkups. As Entrepreneurs or professionals, we live a very busy life but compromising our health is not an option.
2. Do not procrastinate! Yesterday is gone! Let go of past hurt or disappointments. Live with no regrets! Leave your past behind. You are breathing today, Carpe Diem! Seize the Day! Take time to enjoy life. You don't control the future. Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
3. Explore New opportunities! Be Proactive!
4. Surround yourself with positive people. Complainers and negative people suck the energy out of you.
5. Don't sweat the "small stuff" put them in your wake. They are unnecessary distractions.
6. Stop caring about others' opinions! It's not about you, it's about them! "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." – Steve Jobs
7. Be Bold! Be Fearless! Be Diligent and consistent in pursuing your goals. Setting a goal means nothing it you don't work towards achievement.
8. Don't waste your time doing pointless things, be efficient.
9. Give! Help others. Don't expect anything in return!
10 Stay Focused! When you lose focus it is difficult to stay on track