1. Take care of your health, it is your number one priority. Your health is your greatest asset!
2. Do not procrastinate! Yesterday is gone! You are breathing today, you don't control the future. Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
3. Explore New opportunities! Be Proactive!
4. Surround yourself with positive people. Complainers and negative people suck the energy out of you.
5. Don't sweat over petty happenings!
6. Stop caring about others' opinions! Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. – Steve Jobs
7. Be Bold! Diligent and consistent in pursuing your goals. Never give up!
8." Wyak shaving": Don't waste your time doing pointless things. Be efficient.
9. Live with no regrets! Leave your past behind.
10. Give! Help others. Don't expect anything in return!